Following guidance from the government and the chief dental officer, we will continue wearing our face masks when moving around the building, and would ask all our patients to support us by doing the same (unless you have an exemption). We would also ask that you follow the same guidance when visiting the practice as you have done since the beginning of the pandemic.
- Please ensure masks are worn in all areas of the practice. You can remove your mask once you enter the surgery, but it must be put back on before leaving the surgery.
- There are hand sanitising stations around the practice, please ensure you use the facilities on entrance and exit of the practice.
- The front door will be locked and we will ask you to wait in your car, or outside the practice until we call you to come in.
- Please continue to complete your Health Screening questionnaire ahead of your appointment using the practice portal. If you answer yes to any of the questions, please call us as we will likely need to rearrange your appointment.
- If you are displaying symptoms of COVID19 or have been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms, please contact us ahead of your appointment so that we may reschedule.
- If you have been contacted by the NHS test and trace app, and have been told to self-isolate, please inform us as we will need to delay your appointment.
We have worked very hard to keep our staff and patients safe, and we would like to continue to do so.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Out of hours emergency advice
If you are a registered patient at myFACE and need emergency dental advice, please telephone 07761 493498 for further information.